Saturday, November 12, 2011

We'll never forget you. You're totally awesome!

My days here at Columbia High are coming to a close.

Here is another gift I received from 12 of my students.

CARD

I'm going to miss you SO much! I will never forget you! Keep on dreaming (wink) ... but please please come back and teach. Please with cherries on top!! Oh and good luck with your knees!



Ms. Barnes

I will miss you and your funny farm stories and hilarious faces!

Ms. Barnes
Hope everything goes good on your graduation. You were and awesome teacher! Hope you come back because you always made us laugh and cheered us up!



Ms. Barnes

We'll miss you. Hope you will come back!

I'm going to miss you very much. I had a lot of fun, when you taught. You're very funny. Ms. Barnes you're going to be a good, (NO) a very good teacher.



Don't forget to come back and visit! Love you and I'll miss you bunches!

Hey Ms. Barnes!
I am very sad you're leaving but I hope you have fun in Utah!



Have fun getting your manicure and eating them cupcakes!

You are the bomb dawg! You will make such an amazing teacher! You will be so missed!



Well it was nice meeting you. Hope you had a blast with us! Miss you!

Hey Miss!
Well we are going to miss you! Hope you like it!



Ms. Barnes

You're the best student teacher ever! You're super pretty and sweet!

GIFT
Big stuffed teddy bear holding and AVOCADO! My favorite red velvet cupcakes and a gift card to get my nails done!

I hate saying good byes! So my thought was to just slip away without the students knowing.

Littled did I know that my students WANT to say good bye. So I am letting them... even though it takes everything in me not to cry in front of them.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Dad- go ahead and cry, I won't be letting you when you get home, so get her done now. ha

Greg and Rendi said...

Wow...sounds like you were their best friend!!! You got SPOILED!!! Record your thoughts and the many adventures! :)

TeElle said...

They love you, Kim! You must be the most amazing teacher ever. I believe it! And you must love them too, it's obvious just from how much they love you. Good job being awesome!