Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Is it worth it?

Today I received this note from one of my students.

Ms. Barnes,
We would love to get you a little gift for how good of a student teacher you are. WE want to show our appreciation by giving you a red velvet cake/cupcake/little cupcakes since we got you to tell us your favorite dessert Ha! Ha! :) But we need to know what kind of frosting.... we insist on getting you an appreciation gift so there is not talking us out of it. So anyways let us know and thank you for helping us when we needed it.

Sincerely,
Hannah and Erin

4 comments:

Jared and Jasmine said...

Aww!

Cream Cheese. :)

Kambria said...

So all it takes is a mini cake?? :):)

I will send you a mini cupcake a week if you stay in Nampa and teach :):):)

But seriously, that is super sweet and nice, they love you!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I don't get the question is it worth it? Is it worth giving them the answer. I get confused by you sometimes.

Jason said...

perhaps what she is asking is referring to the teaching job. I would think this means yes it is.