Sunday, August 21, 2011

Superman!

The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they have to go instead of how far they have gone.

I just watched..... "Waiting for Superman"
More emotions and ideas spread through my entire body than ever before........


How was my education in Grade School?
High School?

University?

What am I going to do as a teacher?

Am I up for the challenge?

Is this why I am here?

My heart goes out to all the families and individuals who struggle in this world...
I AM one OF THEM

EdUcAtIoN~

a term that is used too often and taken lightly


Dictionary definition: the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgement, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.


What am I going to do as an educator?

Whatever it TAKES to ensure that others benefit from my efforts.

that road is long and unfamiliar to me


When Heavenly Father reaches across eternity and highlights something in our lives, we should pay special attention.

For each of us HE has customized a lifetime of appropriate growth opportunities


I am at a critical point in my life where choices are more than making a decisions...
its making outcomes.
its putting them into action and running with the consequences that come from it.



Wisdom is knowing the right path to take; Integrity is taking it.






No comments: