Saturday, July 2, 2011

My List

make a difference in someones life

conquer one of my fears

find a view that truly takes my breath away

kiss in the rain

learn how to play chess

visit Africa

set foot on each of the seven continents

watch the sun rise and set on the same day

buy a piece of art from a struggling artist

write my name in wet cement

create a book of quotes that inspire me

donate blood

fall in love helplessly and unconditionally

send a message in a bottle

be a member of the audience on a TV show

learn another language

have my portrait painted

find a secret garden

travel to the middle of nowhere

ride a horse and carriage

see a shooting star

leave a huge tip to a waiter

learn the constellations

have lunch with prophet

go skydiving

go to an art gallery

make an impression

live in a lighthouse


1 comment:

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

That is an amazing list and some of those I have always wanted to do! I should start a list too and I might copy some of these hahaha! Awesome list kimbo!