Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wHY

Why am I here?
this question can be asked in several different contexts.

wHy am I a FcS teacher?

No matter where you go... there you are!

What if the answers are in the box?

Am I weak to where something uncontrollable has the ability to change my attitude?

S T R E T C H and become more of who I am than who we really are.

What is in the secret sauce?

the opportunity to question your own ability is not naturally there

a juggular only controls one ball in his hand

its about stretch not change

how do we stretch? Have them see me on higher ground


we have the ability to push ourselves in the zone of uncomfortable moments all by ourselves. but no one has the ability to push ourselves past the uncomfortable zone

what is my personal responsibility?

to find the answers in the box

List the things I wasnt and knew I can become

I was asking how to get better. Why should I get better?

Why Stretch.... because I understand
commitment is to keep that stretch alive

have others believe in what I do

what am I willing to do that no one eles is going to do?

pierce the quiets of the moment

gently inviting me to grow

No comments: