Monday, June 6, 2011

DIFFERENT

I love my MTC company dearly! We also had the privilege to serve together during the peek of our mission as companions for 12 weeks. CHANGE took place during this transfer.
I gained a different perspective of life through Sister Chelsey's example.


I loved this post of hers!(the link to it is here)


I want to be that change! I WILL be that change!



My teacher shared his vision today about the future of education for students and teachers. The Lords Universities are sending out more educators to work in the teaching force than any other schools. He says this is a unique way of getting LDS teachers in many schools. Because of our lifestyle we will be able to influence more students on how to live because of our belief.



Years to change the level of education!


Making strides!


Huge impact in learning around the world!


The spirit hit me so strong..... I am going to be a teacher. Not just any teacher but a teacher with a vision to be the change!


I never wanted to be a teacher. But through the course of events within my life I was lead down this road. What an important road it is.


A couple of months ago I had a intimate conversation with my mother about me and my life.... what it came down to was that all I want to do in life is serve and travel.


Without knowing it... the Lord has grant me that desire..... everyday! NOW I am gearing up for the greatest service and adventure of all



TEACHING


My grandpa is super supportive of this decision that I have made and said
"the Lord already has a place for you, because He needs you to teach"

My greatest fear is putting limitations on me.... the fear of meeting expectations


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others"



No comments: