Friday, July 15, 2011

THANUJA

Friends are like stars..... you can't always see them but you know that they are always there!

Today, Thanuja and I got our friendship necklaces.
I am going to miss her tremendously! We have had several wonderful moments that I will never forget.

She is a recent convert of one year!!! I remember being friends with her as she continued in her culture faith of Buddhism and then saw her as she was introduced to the gospel and prayed for the first time to a loving Heavenly Father.

She has come a long ways and I have drawn off of her spirit that she radiates!

I NEEDED HER TO BE IN THE GOSPEL!

I am a better person because of her friendship and her excitement of principles learned and exercised in the gospel.

Moroni 8:3


MUDDY BUDDIES FOR LIFE!

1 comment:

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

That is SO WONDERFUL! I am so glad! I know you had a major impact on her life as well! I am glad she is a member now! What wonderful blessing will come her way! Yeah!