Sunday, October 16, 2011

3 good things

So I have hesitated blogging because several things have happened within the last couple of weeks...


But today is different

This is a simple blog post....

I'm currently sitting in my room in Nampa Idaho grading my students papers. Thoughts are bouncing everywhere in my mind.


And then I hear it!

The thunderstorm outside my window
My friends music she wrote
Advice from a really good mission friend


I love RAIN!

Every time it rains I feel closer to Heaven. Odd thought I know but that is how I feel.

My friends song is called Better Out There by Kim Buno


"It leaves a choice for you to make.....be grateful that you are given opportunities to do so and that you are sensitive to recognize those situations"

3 comments:

Kambria said...

Love you, Kim!
Now you hear my voice too, through cyber world. :)

Kelsey Peterson said...

So I am struggling to identify the 3 good things. You're kinda funny to me i don't know why maybe it because the things that strike you are unique and you post about them. I don't know but you make me smile

Kambria said...

Thunderstorm
Music
Advice